Monday, October 19, 2009

One of the best Love Song, ever

Many of my friends who celebrated my birthday 2 days ago, thank you all!!
This was the last birthday during my school life, and might be the same that I could have cakes with my whole family at home.
but I don't even know how my life is going on. I have a strong future aim though, I'm bouncing between my current Japanese life and the aim that I really want to achieve in other countries.

Last year one of my friend (she is now back in Toronto, maybe) said to me that she wanted to immigrate to Canada. What made her think so was that she had a lot of warm friends there. She said, "I want to do that cuz I'm sure I can meet and live them together. If I don't have anyone closer there, I'll never think so."

On my birthday a lot of friends sent me messages on facebook or texted me. I realized there are many precious friends of mine and I have to keep respecting them.

and then suddenly I wanted to listen my favorite love song "Too Much Of Everything" by Corneille. This is the song I met in Vancouver by chance. His voice is really sweet as if it fully permeates through my whole body and heals me.

I introduce the lyric here;

TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING

※You're too much of everything                 
And I'm just a man                
But you're so many other things       
That only I understand             
You're too much of everything        
And I'm just a man                
But I love you like no other can        
But I love you like no other can        
If I could be perfect                
Only to match one half of you         
Then I would be perfect             
But with nothing else left to prove to you  
How could I deserve you?            

※Repeat

If I was nothing but beautiful           

Inside and out my past included         
Now, wouldn't that be wonderful?        
But I wouldn't have cried and sweat to earn it
To deserve it                     

※Repeat

They say a woman is closer to perfect than a man could ever be 
If there's any truth to that you were born way ahead of me 
Plus you grew to become more than a woman  But this love is gonna make me 
Work myself up to you      
To work myself up to the best of me 

                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment