Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm in Toronto

I haven't written articles recently, but now something made me move my hands.
It is............that I'm finally get back to Toronto!!!!!!!!!!

I find this city my second hometown, even hope that I'll be able to be here in the near future as a part of citizens.
Los Angeles is also really attractive because there is my first abroad experience.
For almost all things, your 1st experience has the priority, I mean, kind of strong impression in your inner heart.

but to talk about LA, I'm really poor. I spent those times in the suburb of that.
I somewhat get to know the city well now with my 3rd-time visit.

anyway, I really want to live in North America. hopefully near future.

...I have to write about my days in Toronto.
On the 1st day here, I got up really early. First I went to downtown and have breakfast & take a rest at Starbucks near the Reference Library.
I expected here is freezingly cold with snow. However.....it was totally wrong.
I didn't even need to wear a scarf and gloves!
It's getting warm here though I could see snow remaining on the road.
oh, Beijing was the coldest in my life............

Then I visited my previous landlord's condo in the western area of Toronto.
I was relieved she's fine (though she has a digestic problem temporarily ). She even prepared lunch for me!!!
We talked a lot, played the piano, sang together, help find next person to live, study korean and...watched Korean dramas.
As I noticed it was already 7:30 pm.....

It means I spent nearly 7 hours from noon!
Tomorrow I'll meet up my friend studying in Toronto, looking forward to that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment