Sunday, April 24, 2011

Yesterday!

I met him yesterday.
We didn't make any commitments but have met many times, excessed the border of so-called 'just-friends'.

but...
I decided to stop this relationship because I had been betrayed and hurt before I met him. It happend in the exactly same occasion.
So it must have been over yesterday afternoon.

However things were not just going so well.
After I got home I was obsessed with regret.
I didn't tell him anything of what I feel even though he was IN FRONT OF me!

then,
at night I called him.
told someone that I think I like you for the first time on my own.
I didn't want him to puzzled to hear that.
because I don't need anything from him anymore.
just want to tell him what I feel not to regret from now on.
If not, I will never be able to truly believe other guys.

I don't know he was surprised
but for sure he felt complicated.

felt free to confess that!
If we think we can't do something, we can't.
just believe it's possible. we can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment